Insane Home Fat Loss is a belly crunching fat loss program created by none other than Mike Chang, an ISSA Certified Personal Trainer. Chang has a reputation in the industry for coming up with some very hardcore, power packed and effective workouts. If you have heard about Six Pack Shortcuts, you are already familiar with the results Chang can get you. The program consists of many exercises condensed in about eight different workout routines.
Best Price Online: Click Here.
Mike Chang Does it Again With Insane Home Fat Loss
Mike and Lindsey are the main trainers in this program who claim that by following Insane Home Fat Loss, you can obtain the following results in no more than 60 days:
- Increased metabolism
- Flat stomach
- Accelerated weight loss
- Firm and tight body shape
- Increased energy
The Secret Behind Insane Home Fat Loss
As we already mentioned, Mike is known to produce some of the most versatile and hardcore workout routines that get results. Insane Home Fat Loss is no different. Mike uses a very powerful technique known as the ‘After Burn Effect’ to help you lose weight and get a beach body. But in order to get maximum results, trainees usually have to push their bodies to the limit. This is because the after burn effect only starts happening after you have gone through a very intense workout. Insane home fat loss is designed to push the user to the limits, so evidently, it isn’t for everyone. What happens is that Mike puts you through a 15 or 20 minute max workout routine each day, but these routines are so intense that it can easily leave you breathless even before you finish the warm up section of each routine.
Here’s a Sample Video Workout!
The best thing about Insane Home Fat Loss is really how the program is structured. For those who already have a certain fitness level, the exercises are fairly easy to understand and follow. The entire program is based on full body exercises which means you do not have to get weights or any other gym equipment, except maybe a gym matt for your comfort. What makes it even better is that Mike uses a very neat technique to help you tighten your core using a bathroom towel!
What Exactly Is Inside The Package?
- So you went through the official insane home fat loss video overview over Mike’s official website and decided that you want to try this program out. But wait, before you do, you should at least know what you will be expecting from the routines. Here is a little bullet point list that will help you out with what to expect:
- Packs 8 different routines all insane in nature
- Each workout routine lasts about 15 – 20 minutes
- Every workout routine begins with an instructional video. This video will help you understand the different exercises that you will be following
- There is a 10 minute fitness level test that you can use to note down your progress
- The program comes with a calendar that can help you construct a routine according to your schedule
- Mike Chang also throws in a little diet plan that targets fat loss. This comes as a short ebook describing how your nutrition should be during the 60 days of your plan. It will also help you learn some neat little recipes to cook so that you get something new every day to munch on.
- Mike Chang also throws in a personal coaching program if you buy the workout in its complete form. This personal coaching will be done through email where Chang will guide you through your journey. Keep in mind that personal coaching is paid! You only get 14 days of trial membership when you purchase the program. After that a nominal fee is deducted every month as long as you stay a member.
- Free weekly short videos on the insane home fat loss website. These videos introduce you to new exercises that you can bring into your existing routine. You also get some really effective tips and tricks to help you build muscle and lose belly fat.
We’ve always been big fans of Mike Chang’s products. The guy is an absolute BEAST. If you are serious about getting ripped, this is yet another product that can help you get there.
Follow this link to see an introductory video: Insane Home Fat Loss.
Other pages you may enjoy: